MODERNE FAUX WOOD HORIZONTAL BLINDS
The perfect alternative for the discerning person who wants the look and feel or real wood, Moderne Faux Wood Blinds have the beauty and consistency of authentic wood. There are many colours, finishes and slat sizes to choose from. Designed to be used in any type of room, they are impervious to heat, humidity and moisture. Think it’s wood? It’s Faux – noticeable by touch only!
- Slats are made of engineered polymer and PVC and offer 100% of the warmth and luxury of real wood.
- Available in 2″, 2 ¼”, and 2 ½” slat sizes.
- Slats resist fading, warping and cracking, even in humid conditions. Great for bathrooms, solariums, and kitchens.
- Low profile headrail adds strength for large blinds and prevents sagging and bowing.
- Trapezoid bottomrail ensures tighter closure, sits cleanly on the sill and disappears when the blind is closed.
- Omega cordlock system reduces the lift force required to raise the blind from 30% to 50%, making it very easy to raise and lower the blind.
- Designer Series and Cotton tapes – Optional decorative feature for 2″ blinds.
- Break away cord tassels – A child safety feature to protect your family.
- Contoured valance and clips.
- Privacy Feature – An optional feature; has notched slats that block out more light, offering better privacy.
- Cord tilt and wand tilt are available.
- Automation is available – tilt only.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- If dusting, use a soft, clean dust cloth to wipe the blinds. If vacuuming, use the brush attachment to wipe the blinds. For either technique, first tilt slats up, then down (but not entirely closed) to reach the entire top and bottom surfaces.